Cookies are enabled by default on your browser, therefore if you have not altered your browser settings, then you should expect to be approving cookies from web sites. Disabling cookies may result in restricting your online experience of SimCardsAsia.com and other web sites on the internet.
Please bear in mind that cookies are not harmful to your computer and our cookies on SimCardsAsia.com do not contain any individually recognizable information.
If you wish to change your cookie configurations we have provided information below for you. Please remember, if you do disable your cookies, you can easily enable cookies from specific web sites, by including the website homepage in your cookie exceptions list.
To discover what your default internet browser is on your computer and the web browser that you make use of most frequently to access the internet, simply open the internet as usual and then follow the tips below:
On the device bar at the top of your browser press ‘Help’ and choose the ‘About’ selection from the drop down menu. This will tell you the browser type and version.
Apple Mac Users
Open the online as typical and also after open, press on the Apple icon in the top left edge and also pick the ‘About’ option. This will certainly again tell you the browser type and version.
Once you have discovered which browser you are using, you can easily identify the cookie configurations by using the guide below specific for your browser:
Internet Explorer 8 and earlier versions
1. Find and click the ‘Tools’ tab on the menu areas of your browser
2. Select ‘Internet Options’ on the list shown
3. From the pop up box shown, select the ‘Privacy’ tab from the list
4. There are high, medium, low auto-adjust system for internet content handling. Click the advanced tab and tick the ‘Override automatic cookie handling’. Settings above medium will disable cookies, and medium or below will enable cookies.
1. Find the spanner icon and click on it and select ‘settings’ from the menu shown
2. Select the tab called ‘Under The Hood’
3. When the page loads, select the tab called ‘Content Settings’
4. This will load the content control settings including cookie permissions, choose your settings
1. Find and click on the ‘Tools’ tab in the menu areas of your Firefox browser
2. From the drop down menu, click ‘Options’
3. A pop up window will appear with tabs at the top and select the ‘Privacy’ tab
4. You should see some options for ‘Tracking’ and ‘History’. Under ‘History’ drop down menu select ‘Use Customer Settings for History’ if you want to change your cookie settings
1. Click the Opera file icon in the top left hand corner of your browser
2. From the drop down options list, highlight ‘Settings’ then scroll across and select ‘Preferences’
3. From the tabbed window that appears, choose ‘Advanced’ tab
4. You’ll now see the advanced options and click the ‘Cookies’ option, which show the cookie options
1. Click the Cog icon and from the options shown, click ‘Preferences’
2. From the tabbed window that appears, select ‘Privacy’ option
3. This will open the tab page which allows you to control the cookie settings
If you are using a different browser, that is not shown above, then please check the help settings within your browser or use a search engine to find answers on the best way to enable or disable cookies in your chosen browser. Please remember we are not responsible for the content on external websites.
You can visit the following web site for a detailed guide on how to control, delete and understand cookies: