TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing a Sim Card from the SIM Cards Asia website, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
All sales subject to stock availability. Full refund will be given if out of stock. We make every effort to keep information up to date and accurate but we cannot guarantee that it is error free.
– Payments must be made within 3 days unless otherwise arranged.
– We only accept payments via PayPal Checkout in United States Dollar (US$). If you don’t have a PayPal account then you can still pay using your credit card or bank account through the PayPal Checkout.
– We are unable to accept cash or cheques.
POSTAGE & HANDLING
– We post worldwide, within 48hrs (normally same day, Mon-Sat) after cleared payment is received.
– Your item will be shipped by REGISTERED AIR MAIL, signature required upon delivery.
– We are unable to deliver to PO Box/Locked Bag addresses.
– You (the customer) are responsible for any Import Duties, Customs Tax, Sales Tax (GST,VAT) or any other taxes payable to the Government of your country when purchasing goods from outside of your home country.
– It is unlikely, but if the item is stopped by your countries’ Customs service, then unexpected delays may occur.
– We have no control over and cannot guarantee services provided by shipping companies and delays may occur at times.
– We cannot change the shipping address after payment has been made via our PayPal Checkout (due to PayPal’s seller protection policy).
– Couriers/Post cannot provide specific day and time of delivery.
– Couriers/Post require customers to be available to sign for goods being delivered.
MANDATORY SIM CARD REGISTRATION
Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam governments require that all SIM cards are registered using customer ID (Passport picture page). We will do this for you with the relevant cellular network that the SIM card corresponds to.
After you have completed your purchase at our PayPal checkout, please email us a copy of your Passports picture page that has your full name, date of birth,Passport valid from/to dates, Passport number and nationality. After we have received your registration details, we will register your details with the relevant cellular network. We can then ship your SIM card to you.
You will not be able to make or receive calls using your SIM Card until you have completed the Registration process.
We have 3 shipping methods available,
1. Registered Airmail – PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 30 DAYS FOR DELIVERY
Please allow up to 30 days for delivery of your SIM card. Signature is required on delivery.
2. DHL Courier
DHL Courier will take around 2-5 working days to arrive to most countries.
Please select ‘DHL Courier’ as your Shipping Method at our Checkout page.
Please note that we require your SIM card registration details from you prior to shipping it to you.
30 Day Exchange from purchase date of SIM card. Buyer pays return shipping/postage costs. Upon receipt of the SIM card we will test it and if it is found to be faulty, we will send out a new, replacement card. Please ensure that the Smartphone or cell phone you are using is not SIM-locked to another cellular network provider.
If you’re experiencing problems, please attempt to resolve the problem via our support helpdesk.
Please read all the information in our product listings, and if you’re not sure of something please ask us before purchasing.